Somerset Dough Press Models SPD-750 and SDP-850
The Somerset range of dough presses offer a fast solution for creating a consistent thickness dough for pizza bases, tortillas, pitas, roti and other flatbreads. Also a great solution for separating production for gluten-free products.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple to use pull-down lever handle for pressing
- Digital controller for temperature setting
- Heavy duty upper and lower platens
- Lower plate pivots out for simple loading and unloading of dough
- Mechanical screw control for adjusting press thickness
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Press up to 18"/46cm diameter,
- Maintenance free design
- Model SDP750 has heated upper plate only
- Model SDP850 has heated upper and lower plates with independent temperature setting
For well over 60 years, Somerset Industries, Inc., has set the standard for reliability, performance, and innovation in bakery equipment for restaurants, caterers, and a variety of other foodservice applications. J.L.Lennard are proud to be the exclusive distributor of Somerset Industries, for the full range click here.
Ideal for tortilla's, pizza bases, gluten free products, burritos, pita, roti and other flat breads.
Manufacturer model/s #: SDP750, SDP850