Henny Penny Pressure Fryers
Henny Penny pressure fryers lock in the products natural moisture and flavours within the food to deliver a juicy and flavoursome product your customers will love. By retaining the natural moisture, it also minimises the products ability to absorb the frying oil. Pressure fryers are used for a batch cooking process well suited to fast service straight from a Henny Penny heated holding cabinet.
Features and Benefits:
- An energy-efficient way to batch cook high volumes of fried foods in a small foot print
- An integrated oil filtration system is fast
- Efficient and safe for staff to perform regularly during the day
- Idle mode allows for extra energy savings in between cooks
- Computron 1000 controller offers simple yet accurate digital temperature setting
- Current oil temperature display and countdown timers
- Computron 8000 controller offers multiple product programs
- Multi-step programs
- Filter prompting and tracking and load compensation feature
- Gas or electric
- Computron 1000 controller or advanced 8000 controller
- 4 head capacity or 8 head capacity
Henny Penny design, develop, and manufacture premium foodservice equipment known for reliability, ease of use and low operating costs. To see our full Henny Penny range, click here.
Includes swivel castors as standard, includes filter rinse hose accessory, brush cleaning kit and box of filter papers.
Model#: PFG600, PFG600-1000, PFG600-8000, PFE500, PFE500-1000, PFE500-8000, PFG690, PFG690-8000