Somerset Dough Rollers - Double Pass - CDR Models
The Somerset range of heavy-duty dough and pastry rollers offer dependable performance, robust design and long term reliability - everything a professional kitchen requires for their dough and pastry rolling needs. These double pass, side and front operated dough and pastry rollers offer super fast rolling of pizza bases, flatbreads, roti, tortillas and other doughs and pastries. Having two different roller thicknesses allows for fast transition between passes to quickly roll the dough down to the desired thickness.
Features and Benefits:
- Two separate adjustable roller thickness' controlled via heavy-duty lever setting with screw lock to hold the position for desired thickness.
- Safety sensors for automatic shutoff
- Ergonomic design for easy operation
- Maintenance-free drive mechanism is isolated from the roller area
- Safe, simple, easy to operate, easy to clean
- Spring-loaded scrapers readily removable for easy cleaning
- Sanitary, heavy-duty, all stainless steel welded construction - Front or side operated models available
- Model CDR1500 rolls up to 38cm wide
- Model CDR2100 rolls up to 51cm wide
- Model CDR1100 rolls up to 28cm wide
- Model CDR1550 rolls up to 38cm wide
- Model CDR2000 rolls up to 51cm wide
For well over 60 years, Somerset Industries, Inc., has set the standard for reliability, performance, and innovation in bakery equipment for restaurants, caterers, and a variety of other foodservice applications. J.L.Lennard are proud to be the exclusive distributor of Somerset Industries, for the full range click here.
Synthetic rollers supplied as standard. Metal rollers available on request.
Manufacturer model/s #: CDR1500, CDR2100, CDR1100, CDR1550, CDR2000