Somerset Fondant Sheeters - CDR-F Models
The Somerset range of heavy-duty dough and pastry rollers offer dependable performance, robust design and long term reliability - everything a professional kitchen requires for their dough and pastry rolling needs. These single-pass sheeters include an exit tray slide designed specifically for rolling out fondant icing - producing a smooth and consistent thickness icing through the entire roll. The perfect partner for cake decorators wanting perfectly rolled icing at maximum speed.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed specifically for use with fondant icing for cake decorators but also suitable for many other pastry and dough applications
- Includes exit tray slide for easy handling of the rolled icing
- Simple handle adjustments for precise uniform roll thickness
- Very fast rolling process offers significant labour savings
- Synthetic rollers eliminate pastry build-up
- Safety sensors for automatic shutoff
- Ergonomic design for easy operation
- Maintenance-free drive mechanism is isolated from the roller area
- Safe, simple, easy to operate, easy to clean
- Spring-loaded scrapers are readily removable for easy cleaning
- Sanitary, heavy-duty, all stainless steel welded construction
- CDR100 Rolls up to 25cm wide
- CDR500F Rolls up to 51cm wide
- CDR600F Rolls up to 76cm wide
For well over 60 years, Somerset Industries, Inc., has set the standard for reliability, performance, and innovation in bakery equipment for restaurants, caterers, and a variety of other foodservice applications. J.L.Lennard are proud to be the exclusive distributor of Somerset Industries, for the full range click here.
Synthetic rollers supplied as standard. Metal rollers available on request.
Manufacturer model/s #: CDR100, CDR500F, CDR600F