ANRITSU M6-H Dual Wave metal detectors
High-performance metal detection with high accuracy and sensitivity, all in a compact machine.
Anritsu metal detection technologies inspect a wide variety of unpacked or packaged goods with a high degree of accuracy and reliability, providing stability on your production line.
METAL DETECTION APPLICATIONS
Anritsu M6-h metal detectors inspect goods at different stages during production:
- Raw materials before ingredient processing.
- Finished and packaged products to ensure quality assurance and consumer safety.
Anritsu M6-h metal detection systems handle packaged or bulk goods such as:
- Packaged grocery products, snack foods, bakery, dry foods, confectionery, powders etc.
- Fresh fruit and vegetables, fresh cuts and salads.
- Ready meals and prepared foods.
- Fresh meat, poultry and fish and smallgoods.
- Pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and veterinary products.
Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals
Anritsu's patented ‘Dual Wave’ and dual-frequency technology simultaneously detects fragments, wires, shavings and flakes of:
- Ferrous metals.
- Non-ferrous metals such as brass, copper, bronze etc.
- Stainless steel grades 304 & 316.
Reliable and consistent detection
In general, checkweighers can often have difficulty obtaining reliable metal detection readings because of:
- Variations in environmental conditions, like temperature and humidity’;
- ‘Product effect’ (the unique properties of a product) which can mask metal signals.
Anritsu’s M6-h series solves this problem by incorporating Anritsu’s ‘Dual Wave’ and dual-frequency technologies. They work together to minimise these environmental and product influences on the metal detector. As a result, Anritsu’s M6-h series delivers unrivalled metal detection sensitivity on your production lines, consistently finding the smallest contaminants in all product types.
Metal detection machines protect your brand
Product inspection forms an essential part of the quality assurance process during product manufacturing and packaging. Metal detection testing identifies foreign contaminants and some other dense foreign objects in your produtcs, protecting both your customers’ safety and your company’s reputation.
KEY METAL DETECTOR FEATURES
Built-in, ‘Dual Wave’ digital signal processing
- Reduces instability caused by external environmental effects.
- Reduces false rejects caused by interference from external sources like vibration, electrical and radio noise from other nearby machines.
- Isolates product effect and minimizes its impact on detection.
- Allows continuous self-diagnostic.
Anritsu’s ‘Auto-Learn’ process optimises the best phase, frequency and detection algorithms for each product type. To optimise a product, operators simply follow the on-screen directions. This provides the most reliable and repeatable detection possible.
User-level security measures
Multi-level passwords prevent operators accidentally changing critical product settings.
Optional barcode reader for fast and secure product changeovers.
Superior reject handling and analysis
- A variety of reject options are available including flipper, drop-gate, air blast and pushers.
- Optional reject confirmation ensures that rejected products are fully removed from the production line.
- Optional lockable reject bins can be used to quarantine any contaminated product.
- A variety of alarms can be specified to meet supplier standards e.g. low-air pressure, downstream stoppage, reject device failure etc.
- Built-in diagnostic screens show possible causes of false rejects and provide on-screen suggestions for minimising future false rejects.
- Daily inspection reports (on-screen, USB or optional printer) provide quality and log management data summaries for fast responses to enquiries from retailers or customers.
Compact machine footprint
- Anritsu’s M6-h metal detectors are the industry’s smallest dual-frequency system, making integration into the production line easier.
- They can be integrated with a checkweigher for total quality control within the smallest possible footprint.
Conveyors designed for easy operation and cleaning
- Tool-free belt removal for easy cleaning or replacement.
- Variable belt speed 5-90m/ min, programmable for each product.
- Automatic belt tensioner.
- ‘Auto-Learn’ process for easy product set-up via an on-screen wizard.
- Troubleshooting & help screens.
- IP30 / IP66 dust and waterproof protection rating.