XLT Conveyor Impingement Oven Model 1832
The XLT 1832 is currently XLT’s most compact model to date. It is the perfect accommodation for express-style kitchens operating at a high volume. The XLT 1832 is ideal for sandwich shops, pizza shops, cafes and mobile food vendors. The 1832 offers all of the cooking power from XLT's larger oven models with a fraction of the footprint. XLT conveyor air impingement ovens deliver a consistent cook, time and time again, without relying on a skilled operator.
Features and Benefits:
- 18" wide conveyer belt and 32" long cook chamber,
- Approx capacity of 44 x 12" pizza's per hour
- Heavy-duty chain drive
- All panels including internal oven chamber manufactured in high grade 304 stainless steel for longevity, easy cleaning and rust resistance
- Simple set digital controller for belt speed and temperature settings with 12 programmable settings available,
- Half-way door access for shorter cook time products, Control box cooling fan with easily removable/washable air filter to keep components cool and clean,
- Electronic components protected by externally located circuit breakers
- Industries best 5-year parts and labour warranty
- Gas or Electric
- Can be stacked up to 3 ovens high
- Available with split belts
- Custom coloured 'cool skin' doors can be ordered on request
XLT is known around the world as the gold standard in commercial conveyor ovens, radiant ovens and hoods. Supplying many of the world’s largest pizza chains with XLT's reputation for reliability, bake performance and a world-class leading 5-year parts & labour warranty makes it the only choice for your business. See our full XLT oven and hood range, click here.
Includes stainless steel stand with castors, Includes quick disconnect gas hose and fittings, built tough in the USA.
Model/s #: 1832, 1832-1G, 1832-1E, 1832-2G, 1832-2E, 1832-3G, 1832-3E