XLT Electric Countertop Conveyor Impingement Oven Model 1620
XLT conveyor air impingement ovens deliver a consistent cook, time and time again, without relying on a skilled operator. This compact, countertop unit provides a versatile solution for cooking a wide variety of products within a small footprint - ideal for cafes, restaurants, takeaways, fast food, pubs and clubs.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact countertop design does not need to be under an exhaust canopy*
- 16" wide conveyer belt and 20" long cook chamber
- Conveyor assembly easily slides out from the front when door is removed leaving clear open access for internal cleaning
- Heavy-duty drive coupling and conveyer shaft
- All panels including internal oven chamber manufactured in high grade 304 stainless steel for longevity, easy cleaning and rust resistance
- Simple set digital controller for belt speed and temperature setting with 12 programmable presets available
- Includes outer 'cool skin' door cover which can be custom coloured on request
- 2-year parts and labour warranty
- Can be stacked up to 3 ovens high**
XLT is known around the world as the gold standard in commercial conveyor ovens, radiant ovens and hoods. Supplying many of the world’s largest pizza chains with XLT's reputation for reliability, bake performance and a world-class leading parts & labour warranty makes it the only choice for your business. See our full XLT oven and hood range, click here.
*For single ovens, for multi-stacked ovens confirm with local council requirements
**Stacked ovens may require extraction canopy. Always check with local council requirements before installing.
Includes stainless steel legs, built tough in the USA.
Model/s #: 1620