Taylor C712 Pump-Fed Twin Twist Floor Standing High Capacity Soft Serve Machine
Taylor model C712 is a high capacity, pump-fed, floor standing, two flavour soft serve machine ideal for those who need high capacity production for desserts and shakes. The mix pump gives the ability to control the aeration of the soft serve product (overrun) and increase up to 80% air to produce very high yields and very high profits.
Features and Benefits:
- Two barrel two flavour pump-fed machine for all the popular soft serve variations from low or nonfat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet.
- Offer all the popular soft serve variations from low or nonfat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet. Serve two separate soft serve flavours, or an equal combination of both in a twist.
- Pump gives the ability to increase product aeration (overrun) up to 80% air, touch button controls make using this high capacity machine easy to operate
- Softech™ is Taylor's exclusive microprocessor based master control that regulates refrigeration by measuring product viscosity to maintain consistent quality.
- During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- 3.2 L freezing cylinder, 18.9 L hopper capacity
Taylor are known around the world as the gold standard in commercial soft serve, frozen beverage and commercial griddles. To see our full Taylor range, click here.
3 phase power required, Standby/overnight mode keeps all product refrigerated, 100mm clearance required on both sides for adequate air flow.