Taylor 736 Pump Fed, Bench Top Soft Serve Machine With Heat Treat Cycle
Taylor model 736 is a compact soft serve machine featuring a gear pump to increase product yields and increase profits with the added benefit of a 14 day brush cleaning cycle. A big labour saver, with less downtime and more throughput.
Features and Benefits:
- Single barrel one flavour pump-fed machine for all the popular soft serve variations from low or nonfat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet.
- Italian style gear pump with aeration control
- Effective heat treatment provides consistent taste and structure
- Recovers quickly for high volume throughput
- Touch button control
- Nightly heat treat cycle pasteurizes the mix to kill off any harmful bacteria and means this machine only needs full disassembly and brush cleaning every 14 days
- 2L freezing cylinder, 8L hopper capacity
Taylor are known around the world as the gold standard in commercial soft serve, frozen beverage and commercial griddles. To see our full Taylor range, click here.
Standby/overnight mode keeps all product refrigerated, 150mm clearance required on both sides for adequate air flow.