Taylor C708 Pump Fed Single Flavour Bench Top High Capacity Soft Serve Machine With Heat Treat Cycle
Taylor model C708 is a high capacity, pump-fed, bench top, single flavour soft serve machine ideal for those who need high capacity production for desserts and shakes. The mix pump gives the ability to control the aeration of the soft serve product (overrun) and can increase up to 80% air to produce very high yields and very high profits. Model C708 also features a nightly heat treat cycle that pasteurises the dairy mix and means full disassembly and brush cleaning is only required every 14 days. A big labour saver.
Features and Benefits:
- Single barrel one flavour pump fed machine for all the popular soft serve variations from low or nonfat ice creams to custards, yogurt and sorbet.
- Nightly heat treat cycle means full dissassembly and brush cleaning only required every 14 days to offer siginificant labour savings.
- Pump gives the ability to increase product aeration (overrun) up to 80% air, touch button controls make using this high capacity machine easy to operate
- During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- 3.2 L freezing cylinder, 18.9 L hopper capacity
- This model has an optional cart available
Taylor are known around the world as the gold standard in commercial soft serve, frozen beverage and commercial griddles. To see our full Taylor range, click here.
3 phase power required, Standby/overnight mode keeps all product refrigerated, 150mm clearance required on both sides for adequate air flow