Taylor C161 Gravity Fed Twin Twist Bench Top Soft Serve Machine
Taylor model C161 is a compact, bench top, two flavour soft serve machine which is perfect for use in takeaway shops, cafe's and burger shops for a low-cost dessert offering in cups, cones and sundaes and also for fast production of shakes.
Features and Benefits:
- Small in size for a two-barrel machine but delivers on the ability to add several different flavours types of such as vanilla and chocolate, or a twist of the two flavours, or different products altogether such as yoghurt or acai.
- This machine can produce up to 190 serves an hour though remains simple to operate and easy to maintain.
- Finished product quality is monitored by Softech™ controls that measure viscosity.
- During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- A cleanable air filter helps keep condenser clean for optimal refrigeration system performance.
- Easy to use touch button controls and runs on standard single phase 10 Amp GPO.
- 1.4 L freezing cylinder, 7.6 L hopper capacity
Taylor are known around the world as the gold standard in commercial soft serve, frozen beverage and commercial griddles. To see our full Taylor range, click here.
Standby/overnight mode keeps product refrigerated, 100mm clearance is required on both sides for adequate airflow. This model has an optional cart available.