Taylor C152 Gravity Fed Bench Top Soft Serve Machine
Taylor model C152 is a compact, benchtop soft serve machine which is perfect for use in takeaway shops, cafe's and burger shops for a low-cost dessert offering in cups, cones and sundaes and also great for fast production of shakes.
Features and Benefits:
- Taylor's most compact machine the C152 fits in almost any location and only requires a standard power outlet to power (single phase 10 Amp GPO).
- Softech™ is Taylor's exclusive microprocessor based master control that regulates refrigeration by measuring product viscosity to maintain consistent quality.
- Produce up to 95 serves an hour, it's easy to operate and simple to maintain.
- Perfect for soft-serve cones and cups or dessert topping from pancakes, waffles or fruit salad.
- Milkshakes and Thick shakes have never been so easy, not only will you reduce food costs, you will be able to produce both products in half the time and with far greater consistency.
- During long no-use periods, the standby feature maintains safe product temperatures in the mix hopper and freezing cylinder.
- 1.4 L freezing cylinder, 7.6 L hopper capacity
Taylor are known around the world as the gold standard in commercial soft serve, frozen beverage and commercial griddles. To see our full Taylor range, click here.
Standby/overnight mode keeps product refrigerated, 100mm clearance is required on both sides for adequate airflow. This model has an optional cart available.