ROVEMA Cartoning machines
ROVEMA High speed cartoning equipment for direct filling or bag-in-box packing
Rovema’s range of cartoning machines handle horizontal or vertical carton loading, direct filling into cartons or bag-in-box configurations.
- Bag-in-box format where the carton is a secondary package. Used for increased point-of-sale visibility, improved product protection or more efficient product transport.
- Direct filling into cartons e.g. pet food or bag-in-box configurations for slightly dusty products.
Horizontal, end-loading cartoning machines
End-loading cartoners fill product sideways into boxes. Rovema’s end-loaders offer these features across the models:
- Models with various carton size ranges, up to 300mm
- Gull-wing doors for easy access.
- Soft bags, multiple bags or difficult products are supported for smooth insertion.
- Ergonomic, low loading height of blank magazines.
- Individual drives with centralised motion control.
Rovema CMH-I - End-load cartoning machine (intermittent motion)
The Rovema CMH-I is a compact, user friendly intermittent motion cartoner:
- Up to 85 cartons per minute.
- Forced box opening.
- Special left or right handed box erectors.
- Dual insertion slots and automatic calculation of movement profiles on all drives ensures smooth and reliable operation.
- Optional mirrored installation for two machines with a central operator console
Rovema CMH-C - End load cartoning machine (continuous motion)
- Up to 250 cartons per minute.
- Air frame erection of carton blanks.
- Optional bag loading module with upper guide, overfilling sensor and automatic ejection.
Vertical, top loading cartoning machines
Vertical cartoners fill product into boxes from the top. They feature a separately powered rotation picker with forced box erection.
Rovema CMV - Vertical cartoning machine (bag-in-box)
A compact, yet flexible, vertical cartoner with 1 or 2 integrated bag makers. Bags are transferred directly from the vertical bag maker into the vertical folding box so additional conveyors or transfer systems are not required. A unique optional vibrate-trim-seal feature allows very small carton sizes and maximum product compaction up to 95%, ideal for products such as tea, spices and aerated powders.
- Up to 120 folding boxes per minute.
- Size adjustments using spindles with optional position encoders.
- Patented box erection system.
- Also produces pillow or block bottom bags without cartons.
Rovema CMV - Vertical cartoning machine (bag-in-box or direct filling)
Supplied with or without an integrated bagger for either bag-in-box formats, or direct fill into cartons. The machine has a continuously revolving filling module at the centre of the machine.
- Up to 300 folding boxes per minute.
- Models with various carton size ranges, up to 320mm
- Labyrinth carton folding system for direct filling.
- Linear machine layout ensures a clear view of the filling, box erection, cartoning and sealing stations, which can all be controlled independently from the front.
- Gluing system can be upgraded to a sift proof system.
- Simple size adjustments using spindles with optional position controllers.
Features of all Rovema cartoning machines
Rovema cartoning machines offer the following features across their range:
- Programmable 3-dimensional size change - 100% reproducible, reduces conversion times.
- Industrial PC with Siemens or Allen Bradley controls.
- User friendly and reliable touch screen.
- Hygienic design - all product contact parts in stainless steel and optional stainless steel frame.
- Solidly constructed functional subassemblies and adjustments.
- Fast, tool-less product changeover enhanced by semi or fully automatic adjustments.
- Custom sizes and capacities can be specified on request.