Retigo Combi Oven Orange Vision Range
The Retigo Orange Vision range of combi ovens offer simple push-button digital controls for those who don't need all the 'bells and whistles', but need a reliable and efficient combi oven for all your roasting, steaming and baking needs.
Features and Benefits:
- 3 cooking modes - steam, dry convection and combi mode
- Single-point probe for core temperature based cooking
- 7 fan speed settings
- Auto-reversing fan provides an even cooking temperature throughout the chamber
- Low-temperature overnight cooking
- Advanced steam generation system
- Crosswise tray configuration allows for better visuals of products cooking in oven and safer for loading/unloading
- Side-mounted hand shower
- Auto self-cleaning with 4 intensity levels.
- Advanced steam injection (standard) or steam boiler models by request
- Electric models only
- Oven models available to suit the following tray sizes and capacity: 6 x 2/3GN, 7 x 1/1GN , 7 x 2/1GN , 11 x 1/1GN, 11 x 2/1GN, 20 x 1/1GN, 20 x 2/1GN (aka 40 x 1/1GN), 12 x 2/1GN (aka 24 x 1/1GN), 600 x 400mm bakery size racking available on request
- Stands available to suit all 6 and 10 tray oven models
- Stacking kits available for 6+6 tray and 6+10 tray oven configuration
A new addition to the J.L.Lennard portfolio, Retigo is a leading independent manufacturer of combi ovens supporting foodservice professionals for over 25 years. If you're after precise, high-quality cooking and utility each and every day, Retigo is the only choice. To see our full Retigo combi oven range, click here.
Brands: Retigo Combi Ovens
Triple glazed glass door, Requires 3 phase power, 6 x 2/3 GN models are convertible to single-phase power, 20 and 40 tray models include roll-in racks, all ovens include water filter install kit (RO water filter system may be required in some area's based on water quality. Additional charge), water drain kit, electrical cable and plug, startup cleaning chemical pack.
Model/s#: O623i, O623b, O611i, O611b, O1011i, O1011b, O2011i, O2011b, O1221i, O1221b, O2021i, O2021b