Hunter’s robust range of piston style liquid filling equipment has automatic or semi-automatic machines, with single or multiple heads, to suit most small and medium sized operations. These are versatile machines, filling containers up to 1,000 litres with liquid, cream or paste products.
They handle a broad range of viscosities and consistencies from water through to thicker products like:
- Dairy food products like milk, yoghurt, butter, margarine, processed cheese.
- Drinks like fruit juices, cordials.
- Cooking oils, sauces, salad dressings and mayonnaise, toppings & flavourings.
- Preserves like yeast extracts, jams, peanut butter, honey, chutneys & pickles.
- Cosmetics and nutraceuticals, including lotions, shampoos & conditioners, nail varnishes and various creams.
- Processed foods products like pate, stews, bread dough.
- Non-food products such as solvents, epoxy and other chemicals.
Hunter’s piston fillers incorporate the following features to maximize the efficiency and output rates of your entire liquid packaging line: High speed filling rates.
- Filling volumes up to 5 litres in a single or multiple shot doses.
- Single or multiple head fillers (2, 4, 6 or 8 head configurations) for versatile applications.
- Accurate product volumes (typically more than 0.5%) prevent overfilling and product giveaway which translates into significant savings.
- Hygienic, non-drip nozzles reduce the risk of product contamination through product residue on the container lip and thread, and mean faster machine cleaning for changeovers.
- Continuous, controlled pressure dispensing.
- Heavy duty or compact bench top models.