Henny Penny 340 Series Open Fryers
The Henny Penny 340 series fryers are a high-performance fryer offering large capacity and wider frying vats compared to the 320 series fryers. The wider vats makes these an ideal choice for fish and chips shops who float fry fish, but also a great fryer for customers needing to open fry large quantities of product quickly and consistently.
Features and Benefits:
- Wide body fryer allows for 3 x 1/3 baskets or 2 x large 1/2 baskets per vat, also well suited to 'float frying' product without baskets
- Consistent cooking without relying on staff judgement
- An integrated oil filtration system is fast, efficient and safe for staff to perform several times during the day to maximise oil life
- Idle mode can be selected during quiet times to give energy savings and assist extend oil life
- Computron 1000 controller offers simple yet accurate digital temperature setting, current oil temperature display and countdown timers,
- Computron 8000 controller offers multiple product programs, filter prompting and tracking and load compensation feature.
- Gas or Electric
- 1 or 2 vats, 1/3 or 1/2 baskets
- Computron 1000 controller or advanced 8000 controller
- Auto lift models available
Henny Penny design, develop, and manufacture premium foodservice equipment known for reliability, ease of use and low operating costs. To see our full Henny Penny range, click here.
Includes swivel castors as standard, includes brush cleaning kit and box of filter papers.
Model#: OFG341, OFG341-1000, OFG341-8000, OFG342, OFG342-1000, OFG342-8000, OFE341, OFE341-1000, OFE341-8000, OFE342, OFE342-1000, OFE342-8000, OGA341, OGA342, OEA341, OEA342