Liquid fillers, conveyors and container feeding systems
Automatic and semi-automatic liquid filling machines and related packaging equipment to suit most small- to medium-sized operations.
Hunter offers a range of single or multiple head machines for filling containers with a wide range of liquids, creams and pastes such as:
Including dairy like products butter, margarine, processed cheese, yoghurt, milk, and non-dairy products like yeast extracts, pate, jams, stews, bread dough, sauces, mayonnaise & salad dressings, peanut butter, honey, chutneys & pickles, cooking oils, fruit juices, cordials, toppings & flavourings.
- Cosmetics and nutraceuticals
Including lotions, shampoos & conditioners, nail varnishes and various creams.
- Household and industrial products
Including detergents, disinfectants, bleaches, motor oils, printing inks, epoxy resins, paints, adhesives, weed killers, garden & agricultural chemicals, veterinary & ethical supplies.
All Hunter fillers incorporate the following features to maximize the efficiency and output rates of your entire liquid packaging line:
Reduction in product wastage or giveaway
- Accurate (usually better than 0.5%) volumetric repeatability prevents overfilling, translating into significant savings.
- Less risk of underweight containers on shelves avoids expensive claims from unhappy consumers.
Hygienic, non-drip nozzles
- No spills, so less machine cleaning and reduced changeover time.
- Less product residue on the container lip and thread drastically reduces the risk of product contamination.
- Product contact parts constructed from T316 stainless steel or special plastics.
High speed filling rates
- Frees up operators for other work.
Continuous, controlled pressure dispensing
- Automated dispensing for less operator input.
Gravimetric Fillers (Fill by Weight)
Gravimetric filling with fast, accurate metering of quantities from 0.5ml up to 200 litres.
- Single or multiple head fillers.
- Top fill or sub-surface fill configuration.
Volumetric Fillers (Fill by Volume)
Volumetric filling from 10ml to 5,000ml in a single shot dose.
- Automated, in-line filling for versatile applications.
- 2, 4, 6 or 8 head configurations
- Extremely robust units.
- Filling most containers 50ml - 5 litres.
- Piston type fillers.
Fully automatic, piston-type volumetric fillers which offer the following advantages:
- Handle wide range of viscosity/ consistency from water to chutney, jams, stews etc.
- Handle variety of container sizes from 1ml to 1000 litres.
- Simple controls.
- Heavy duty models or compact, bench top models.
Request more information from JL Lennard